In line with good corporate governance practices, the Board of Director (“BOD”) and Management of Dagang NeXchange Berhad (“DNeX”) and its subsidiary companies (collectively known as the “DNeX Group” or “Group”) encourage its employees to commit to the highest possible standards of ethical, moral, and legal conduct. Consistent with this commitment, the policy aims to support good management practices and sound corporate governance practices within DNeX Group.
This policy aims to provide a structured mechanism for its employees and any parties (“reporting individual”) to rise or report suspected and/ or known misconduct, wrongdoings, corruption and instances of fraud, waste, and/ or abuse involving the resources of the Group. It provides reassurance that they will be protected from reprisals or victimisation for whistleblowing in good faith.
Scope of Reporting
Any improper conduct including but NOT limited to the following:
- Regulatory breaches or non-compliance to regulatory requirements;
- Any form of criminal offences and crime, including fraud and criminal breach of trust;
- Bribery and corruption;
- Collusion and money laundering;
- Breach of DNeX Group’s Code of Conduct, Discretionary Authority Limit and Policies and Procedures;
- Misuse or abuse of DNeX Group’s funds or assets;
- Conflict of interest and potential abuse of position for personal gains;
- Any form of harassment and intimidation;
- Knowingly directing or advising a person to commit any of the above wrongdoings; and
- Any action which is intended to conceal any of the above.
Who can Whistleblow
- Vendors which includes agents, contractors, suppliers, advisors, consultants;
- Any member of the public
When to Whistleblow
A whistleblower should immediately come forward with any information that he or she, in good faith, reasonably believes discloses a wrongful activity or wrongdoing is likely to happen, is being committed or has been committed.
Content of Disclosure
All disclosure should contain the following information:
- Details of the whistleblower and the person(s) involved
- Details and nature of the allegation
- Any supporting evidence and other relevant information
The whistleblower’s identity and report will be treated as confidential to the extent possible, consistent with the need to conduct adequate investigation, unless otherwise required by law.
Acting in Good Faith
The Group expects all parties to act in good faith and have reasonable grounds when reporting a Whistleblowing complaint, hence the whistleblower will be protected against victimisation or other adverse treatment. However, malicious rising or unfounded allegations is a disciplinary offence and will be subjected to disciplinary action by DNeX Group in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
Protection from Retaliation
Any employee who shows the act of retaliation against the whistleblower who has reported a violation in good faith will be subjected to disciplinary action by DNeX Group in accordance with the Code of Conduct of DNeX which includes termination of employment.
This Policy is administered by Whistleblowing Committee. Disclosure via Whistleblower Report Form (click here) can be made to any of the following dedicated reporting channels: –
- Email at email@example.com
- Mail by marking “Private & Confidential” to:-
Chairman of the Whistleblowing Committee
c/o:Dagang Nexchange Berhad
Dagang Net Tower, Block 10 (A&B) Corporate Park
Star Central, Lingkaran Cyberpoint Timur, Cyber 12
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor
Upon the completion of the whistleblowing process and procedures, the whistleblower will be accorded the privilege to be notified on the outcome of disclosure.